A FUN & interactive class For all levels.
Learn by giving & receiving readings.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE.
- Psychic Ralph has over 30 years experience as a tarot reader and is an award-winning college professor (see bio)
- Free for Out & Out members.
- Tarot cards will be provided. These cards have the meanings written on them.
- Participants will be given a Moist Wipe so they can clean their hands prior to handling the decks provided.
- OPTIONAL: Ralph will be selling Universal Waite tarot decks (pictured here) for $20.
- Ralph lives at 650 Parliament Street (see map)
- You’ll receive Ralph’s buzz code and apartment number in your Confirmation Email (after booking) Please check your “junk folder.”
- Visitor Parking is available at Ralph’s building for $3 per hour. See map
- Street parking is also available.
LENGTH OF CLASS
- Class will run for two to four hours (depending on number of registrants)
- If enough people are interested, each guest can order supper on Uber Eat (or your preferred app) so we can dine together at Ralph’s home. Supper is optional.
- Also, if enough people are interested, each guest can order alcoholic beverages through Uber Eats (or your preferred app). Cocktails are optional.
- You can come and go as you please. There is no beginning or end for this course.
- Maximum 8 participants
- If less than four people register, class will be cancelled.
- Comfortable and sturdy seating will be provided.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
- All levels are welcome.
- Don’t be shy if you’re a beginner 🙂
- Ralph has three Siamese cats.
- If you’re sensitive to fragrances, Ralph uses essential oils and occasionally burns incense (sorry!).
- Ralph’s building and apartment are wheelchair accessible.
- However, his bathroom has a narrow entrance and doesn’t have handrails.
WHAT TO BRING
- A positive attitude and an open mind
- A pen
- Four printouts of these Worksheets.
- A clipboard (so you can write on the Worksheets.
- Tarot cards will be provided. If you have a deck, feel free to bring it.
- Ralph keeps his home chilly all year round, so please bring a light sweater.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Before coming to class, please think of ONE problem, decision, or realistic goal you’d like to explore
- Also, please read this article by Ralph.
- At the beginning of each class, Ralph will explain and demonstrate the process (described below) and answer questions.
- After this, each participant will lead the class for 20-minutes.
- When it’s your turn to lead, you’ll start by sharing a problem, decision, or specific goal.
- While you’re discussing your situation, your classmates will shuffle their decks, pull three cards, and complete their Worksheets
- Then, each classmate will share insights about your situation. You’ll continue receiving this feedback from your classmates (and Ralph) until your 20 minutes expires.
- As leader, you decide how your 20 minutes are used. Some participants may choose to be brief about their situation so they can receive as many readings as possible. While others may need more time to discuss the complexities of their situation — and consequently receive fewer readings. It’s up to you 🙂
- An alarm will be set to 18 minutes. Once it goes off, you’ll have two minutes to wrap things up before leadership is passed to the next participant.
- Half way through the class will be a 10-minute break.
- THIS PROCESS WILL BE EXPLAINED AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS.
TERMS & GUIDELINES
- Please arrive on time for class.
- Please turn off your phone during class.
- Please do not judge or shame others for their sexual orientation, political views, race, culture, gender-identity, lifestyle, personal choices, income, body type, or spiritual beliefs.
- When sharing insights PLEASE KEEP IT POSITIVE. No doom and gloom is allowed.
- Please do not book this class unless you’re 100% certain you can attend. However, if you show any symptoms of flu or Covid or flu, please let Ralph know you’re unable to attend.
- FACE MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED DURING CLASS. However, feel free to wear a mask if that’s your preference.
- Please do not interrupt others while they’re speaking. However, Ralph reserves the right to interrupt participants who violate the terms on this page, or go over time.
- When sharing insights with other members, please keep it brief so everyone has a chance to speak. If you have a lot to say, offer the member your contact info so you can have a lengthier discussion.
- Anything said in these classes is 100% confidential.
- If you’re not comfortable sharing a problem, goal or decision with the group, this class might not be for you 🙁
- Try to avoid giving advice. Offering feedback is more respectful. Please read this article.
- If you find an insight triggering, please remain calm. Insights that hit a nerve are always worth investigating.
- No one expects you to be an expert tarot reader at your first classes. If you’re new to tarot, please be patient with yourself 🙂
- Smoking is permitted on Ralph’s balcony. Please keep the balcony door closed at all times so his cats don’t escape. If the air conditioner is running, please keep your distance so your smoke isn’t sucked into Ralph’s apartment. Please use the ashtray provided (do not throw butts over the balcony). After each cigarette, please use a breath mint and hand sanitizer to minimize the smell.
- This is not group therapy. If you struggle with mental health, please seek medical assistance.
- All insights shared in these classes are for entertainment purposes only.
TO BOOK, COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW & MAKE YOUR $5 DEPOSIT